Wow, was not even sure I was going to pull it off. We got everything up and running just in the nick of time. We were short a few actors so, it wasn't the way we wanted it to be. However, the night still was successful and enjoyable. Got a lot visitors, at least 250. Hopefully we can do this again next year, but as of lately I have been thinking that every year is starting to become too much. We shall see. Here is a night video of the haunt. Sorry its not a good quality video. https://drive.google.com/file/d/17htyQtFU7fe-dZxMZzMomynTuzUuBufG/view?usp=drive_link
Well last 306 days have been exhausting with life and all its ups and downs. But the Halloween Season is Truly upon us and we can't be any more excited. This year will hopefully be a blast. We have a new shirt this year. And will make it available for order. But there has to be a minimum of 10 shirts for me to put the order in. Most of the proceeds of the shirt sales will go to the local SPCA shelter. Below is the picture for the t-shirts. I have also taken the liberty of creating a program for those of you who create haunts. It is called HauntBuilder. Basically you can create your own Haunted House layout and walk through it in a 3D visual. You can drag and drop props, walls, lighting and scare zones and then enter the 3D viewer to see what your haunt looks like. There is a demo and you can use the program to print out Fire Safety List and Materials List. To keep your haunt as file in the system so you can come back at a later time and not restart you will need to get a membershi...
Well we are getting a lot done. We have accomplished so much, it is becoming exciting everyday. I am so grateful for those that have been helping and that will help as well. I have a group of eager teenagers helping out on specific days. The will also be helping out as scare actors on the 31st of October. So I have an update video to share. Check it out and please feel free to comment any ideas or things you would like to see this year in the Haunt. Also, I have updated the blog with a backstory for the Haunt. Check out the links on the main page. Something happened to my phone while recording so its in two different videos. Part 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ICTeNZljEH3av6L7AeBQW2_f22Gwo6OM/view?usp=drive_link Part 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I7x3oFeVjBhMFwpm0nvFKRWZLUmyBj2m/view?usp=drive_link
Comments
Post a Comment